4/21/08

Where does the water come from?

Obviously this blog is based on the analogy of a lake set behind a dam. The lake represents the reservoir of strength needed to resiliently cope with the challenges life presents, which open the flood gates. The lake is filled with water when we fulfill the needs of the heart: Childlike, Moral, Intuitive and Noble. This is how the lake is filled, but what is the source of the water? Where does it come from, or who gives it to us as we act on the needs of the heart? I have long kept an article written in a monthly bulletin for a group I used to participate in. I include it here as I feel it best describes where our water comes from: (if it is difficult to read, double clicking the image will enlarge it)




I call this source God, others may call it their spiritual source or strength, and others still may call it their Higher Power. This source gives us strength and provides us with the water we are in so much need of.
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well
you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." ~Yoda

No comments: